What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit practically any website. They are used so the website can remember your visit when you come back and browse this page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal references, content personalisation, statistics of use, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile needs, and without cookies, the services offered by any site would be considerably reduced. If you wish to consult further information about cookies, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc, please go to this link.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users who write comments in the blog are human and not automated applications. This is a way of combating spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to prepare statistics about the traffic and volume of visits to this website. On using this website, you are allowing Google to process the information about you. Therefore, if you wish to exercise any rights in this regards, you must do so by directly contacting Google.
- Social media. Every social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as I like or Share.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate the cookies of this website at any time. These actions are carried out in different ways depending on the browser you are using. We leave you up a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Site browsers are the tools responsible for storing the cookies and from there you must execute your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this site nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases cookies have to be installed so that the browser does not forget your decision to not accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, unless it is necessary for the system to operate or when required by law. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Port Agreement, which guarantees that all data transferred will be processed with a protection level in agreement with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you require information about the use made by Google of the cookies, we are enclosing this other link.
- Para cualquier duda o consulta acerca de esta política de cookies no dude en comunicarse con nosotros a través de la sección de contacto.