0. AIM AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the websites: www.mondoleds.com; www.mondoleds.es (from hereinafter referred to as THE SITE), of which MONDO IBERICA, S.A. is the owner (from hereinafter referred to as THE SITE OWNER).
Browsing the website of THE SITE OWNER confers the condition of site user and entails full acceptance, without reserves, of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user undertakes to correctly use the website in agreement with the legislation, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will respond before the SITE OWNER or before third parties, for any harm and damage caused as a result of failure to comply with this obligation.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE SITE OWNER, pursuant to (Spanish) Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and on electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: MONDO IBERICA, S.A.
- Its Tax Number is: A-50308139
- Its registered offices are at: Polígono Malpica, C/E, Parcela 13B – 50016 Zaragoza, Spain.
- Registered in the MERCANTILE REGISTER OF ZARAGOZA, VOLUME: 845 General 565, Sect. 3, SHEET 143, PAGE 10,114. Regist. 1
- To contact us, we place different contact means at your disposal, which we list below:
- Tel: 976 574 303
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between the users and THE SITE OWNER shall be considered effective, and for all intents and purposes, when carried out by post or by any other means as listed above.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services can be freely access without any change; however, THE SITE OWNER conditions the use of some of the services offered on its site to previously completing the respective form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and current nature of all those data notified to THE SITE OWNER and will be the only party responsible for any false or inexact statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to adequately use the contents and services of THE SITE OWNER and not to use them, among other aspects, to:
- a) Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive contents, of those that glorify terrorism, or in general, are contrary to the law or to public order.
- b) Spread computer viruses on the Internet or carry out activities that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or harm the electronic documents, physical and logical systems or data of THE SITE OWNER or of third parties; or to hinder access of other users to the website and to its services via the massive use of the information technology resources through which THE SITE OWNER provides its services.
- c) Try to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE SITE OWNER or of third parties, and in any case, extract information.
- d) Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, or the confidentiality of the information of THE SITE OWNER or of third parties.
- e) Impersonate the identity of another user, of public administrations or of a third party.
- f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, without the authorisation of the owner of the respective rights or unless this is legally permitted.
- g) Compile data for advertising purposes or send advertising of any kind or communications for the purpose of sale or of any commercial nature without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, are the work and ownership of THE SITE OWNER. None of the rights to use these will be understood as granted to the user, other than what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the site.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, if appropriate, authorised private copies providing that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed in servers connected to networks, or are subject of to any kind of exploitation.
Furthermore, all the brands, trade names or distinctive symbols of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE SITE OWNER, and the use or access to them cannot be understood as conferring any rights over them to the users.
The distribution, modification, cessation or public communication of the contents and any other action not expressly authorised by the holder of the rights of use are forbidden.
Establishing a hyperlink does not imply, in any case, the existence of a relationship between THE SITE OWNER and the owner of the website in which this is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE SITE OWNER of its contents or services. Those people who propose to establish a hyperlink should previously request authorisation in writing from THE SITE OWNER. In any case, the hyperlink will only provide access to the homepage of our website; users must likewise abstain from making false, inexact or incorrect declarations or statements concerning THE SITE OWNER, or include illegal contents, contrary to good practices and public order.
THE SITE OWNER declines responsibility for the use that each user may make of the material made available on this website or of the updates carried out based on such material.
3. EXCLUSION FROM GUARANTEES AND LIABILITIES
The content of this website is of a general nature and its aim is to merely provide information and no guarantee is given for access to all contents, nor of their thoroughness, correctness, validity or accuracy, nor of their suitability or utility for a specific objective.
THE SITE OWNER excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind deriving from:
- a) The impossibility of gaining access to the website or any lack of veracity, exactitude, thoroughness and/or current accuracy of the contents, as well as the existence of errors or defects of any kind in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed them through the website or of the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that might cause disturbances in computer systems, electronic documents or data of the users.
- c) Non-compliance with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE SITE OWNER declines any responsibility for the actions of third parties that might violate the intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, the intimacy of persons or families or to their own image, as well as regulations with regard to unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, THE SITE OWNER declines any responsibility with regard to information found outside this website, which is not managed directly by our Webmaster. The function of the links that appear in this site is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may amplify the contents offered on this website. THE SITE OWNER does not guarantee or accept responsibility for the operation or accessibility of linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting them, so it will not be responsible for the results obtained, either. THE SITE OWNER declines any responsibility for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
When we need to obtain information from you, we will always expressly ask you to provide us with this information voluntarily. The data collected over the data collection forms of the website or by other channels will be stored in a personal data file that will be duly registered in the General Data Protection Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which THE SITE OWNER is responsible. This entity will process the data confidentially and exclusively in order to offer the services requested, with all legal and security guarantees imposed by Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Service and electronic commerce.
THE SITE OWNER undertakes not to cede, sell or share the data with third parties without express approval.
Likewise, MONDO IBERICA, S.A. will cancel or rectify the data when they are inexact, incomplete or are no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, pursuant to Organic Law 15/1999, 13 December, on Personal Data Protection.
Users may revoke the consent given and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by contacting, for this purpose, the registered offices of MONDO IBERICA, S.A. at Polígono Malpica C/E, Parcela 13B, 50016, Zaragoza, duly identifying themselves and visibly indicating the specific right exercised.
THE SITE OWNER adopts the relative security levels required by this Organic Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, it does not assume any responsibility for damage and harm derived from any disturbances that third parties may cause to the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user.
If the user chooses to abandon our website via links to websites that do not belong to our entity, THE SITE OWNER does not accept any responsibility for the privacy policies of the aforementioned websites nor for any cookies that these sites may store in the user’s computer.
Our policy with regard to e-mail is to send only communications that you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by e-mail, we will offer you the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and renounce the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provision set out in Heading III, article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Service and Electronic commerce.
5. PROCEDURE IN THE CASE OF ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLICIT NATURE
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are conditions or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any contents and/or any activity in the websites included in or accessible through the website, he/she must send a notification to THE SITE OWNER, providing the appropriate identification and specifying the suspected violations and declare expressly under his/her responsibility that the information provided in the notification is exact.
With respect to any litigious matters that may affect the website of THE SITE OWNER, the Spanish legislation will be applicable, under the competence of the Courts and Tribunals of ZARAGOZA (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and actions that have to be formally published in the official gazettes of the public administrations, which are the sole instrument that vouches for its authenticity and content. The information available on this website must be understood as a guide and no claim is made as to its legal validity.
It must not be possible to send the form if this box has not been ticked.
Pursuant to Organic Law 15/1999, 13 December, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) the client/user is informed and gives his/her consent to his/her data being stored in a file for which MONDO IBERICA, S.A. is responsible, and which has been properly registered in the Spanish Agency of Data Protection in order to inform him/her about the products and services requested, as well as to send commercial notifications about such products and services. We also inform you about your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which you may exercise at the registered offices of MONDO IBERICA, S.A. at Polígono Malpica C/E, Parcela 13B, 50016, Zaragoza.
We also inform you that the personal data supplied will not be ceded or notified, not even for preservation purposes, to third parties.